Let me get this straight - I'm not a HUGE One Direction fan. I mean, they have a few good songs, and they're all good-looking, but I'm not obsessed with them.
Don't get me wrong - I am NOT a hater. Read the last paragraph of this post to know why.
However, I have a lot of friends who live and breathe One Direction. So there isn't a day when I don't hear anything like "Oh my gosh, it's Harry Styles' birthday today!!" or "Look at this picture of Liam!!". One thing I've noticed is that nobody really notices Niall. And when you point this out, they get mad and shout "Everybody LOVES Niall!!" So this is an important issue I want to deal with today.
First of all, why should I feel sorry for Niall Horan? He's in one of the most popular boybands in the world, he has thousands of girls screaming for him, he's rolling in money, and he's travelling all over the world on tour as we speak. You'd think he has everything, right?
Well, here are some things I've noticed about Niall Horan.
- Has anyone beside me noticed that Niall doesn't get any solos? Maybe this video will explain it:
- He is the least popular member of the band. Fact.
- I quote: "The One Direction boys think that Niall Horan would die first in a horror movie because he wouldn't know what's going on." This suggests that he's a bit slow and clueless. Ah, but everyone loves Dopey, right?
|They're like twins...just kidding!|
- When One Direction were on iCarly, Niall wouldn't stop laughing, so the producers got really annoyed. I have to say, I'd laugh too if I was on iCarly. And for this, everyone called Niall a "legend". Actually, I quite like Niall's laugh. Just watch this and try not to smile or laugh. Go on, I dare you.
- This is one of the funniest videos I could find. Keep pressing 3 after you've watched it. Sooo funny.
- Basically, everyone just laughs at him. Is that always a good thing? Who even cares? This is hilarious!
- His teeth..of course, he got braces since then, so they're much better now, but....
- He loves food. Wow, so do I! We have so much in common!! That was Directioner language.
- He's Irish. Therefore, everyone expects him to Irish dance. I feel sorry for the lad, though he seems to enjoy it.
Okay, I don't think this post even makes sense anymore, since I mixed up the good things with the bad things. I hope I got my point across though - Niall Horan is the least popular member of the band. And I feel sorry for him because of that.
However, after all this research, I must say that Niall seems like a really fun person to be around. I think he's my favourite out of all of them. I don't know if it was his laugh or his fall that did it, but all of a sudden I like him. Yay! I feel really bad for posting this now, but whatever. Don't give me too much hate, okay?