Monday 23 January 2012

Funny X Factor Auditions

Most of us know about that overrated TV show that finds "real talent" and over the years has created pop stars such as Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, JLS, One Direction, Jedward, Cher Lloyd and others. Yeah, that one. It keeps getting worse over the years, doesn't it?

But have you ever seen the people who, unfortunately, didn't make it to the whole 'pop star' thing and ended up as a laughing stock? They show a few of them sometimes, just for a laugh. I feel kind of sorry for them, because they had a hard with the judges, but I just love watching them so much. So today I decided to put all my research to good use and show you all. I hope you laugh as much as I did. One last thing - just watch the judges' expressions..

So without further ado, here is a list of my 10 favourite funny X Factor auditions.


1. This is a 55-year-old man singing "I Feel Good." Actually, the best bit of this video, which was Pixie Lott almost falling off her chair, was not included in this one, but she says it at the end, so it doesn't matter. All I'm asking is: "WHY DID WE NEVER SEE ROB AGAIN??"


2. This is a woman supposedly singing "My Heart Will Go On" and failing completely. In this one, just watch Simon almost biting into his glass...priceless.


3. Well, there's not much I can say about this one. Except "WHAT??"




4. In this video, I think the guy in the black shirt is actually pretty good, but his brother just ruins the whole thing by doing some hilarious rapping. Har har.


5. I'm not sure what this girl said at the start, but Simon actually had to ask Louis and the other judges to leave the room because they were laughing so much.


6. Rachel was the judges' worst nightmare - cocky, lazy, untalented...see for yourself. I just find her extremely rude.


7. Ariel says she's a "holistic vocal coach". Umm...I think she actually needs coaching herself. Not just on singing, but on some basic manners as well.


8. Abi and Lisa, also known as Ablisa, were best friends. If you get bored of their rudeness after a while, just skip to the end and you will see why I found this video hilarious.


9. I feel really sorry for this contestant, who obviously needs some professional help. At least she's not rude or cocky about it.


10. This guy obviously thought he was a great rapper. I'd like to meet some of the people who deluded him into thinking that.



And that's it! Hope you laughed. My personal favourites are numbers 1, 2 and 3, but the rest are in no particular order (because they're equally bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment