Saturday 26 November 2011

I'm back! And why I'll never write beauty posts again..

Sorry it's been so long, but I have been totally busy (tests, Angry Birds, exams, homework, new phone, birthday, more homework...you get the picture). Over these past couple of...days? Weeks? How long have I been out? Anyway, I've been thinking about this blog a lot. And I realised that I am doing NOTHING of what I was planning for this blog. It's been a complete fail so far. Wow, that's depressing (but not really).

What I originally made this blog for was to express my opinion on interesting topics. So far, I've been doing posts on BEAUTY, of all things! That's not my opinion, it's either fact or someone else's opinion! I feel really bad about myself now.

Also, I promised that I would post every day. Well, that didn't work out. And now I know why - because I was bored. With my own blog. What a saddo. So from now on I'll post whenever I have something interesting to say. that way, both me and the readers won't fall asleep while reading it.

Okay, I decided I'm not going to delete those beauty posts. This way, every time I feel like writing about beauty, I'm going to read back over them and see how boring it is. Leave it to the experts!

So here goes...I PROMISE TO NOT POST ABOUT BEAUTY ANYMORE BECAUSE IT BORES THE HELL OUT OF ME. (unless it's DIY stuff you can make at home from stuff you can find in your kitchen - there's an idea!)

Okay, that's it for now. I'm not going to post for another week, because I have winter exams, but I PROMISE to be back soon with something actually interesting. Kay, bye!

xx Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment