Sunday 13 January 2013

My New Years' Resolutions

Welcome back!

We're almost two weeks into 2013 now, and it's about time I did my New Years' Resolutions.


Do you do resolutions? And if you do, do you ever stick to them?
I have to admit (shamefully) that I never stick to any of my resolutions, but I think there's value in them. Maybe if you display them enough and make a poster with them or whatever, you might actually stick to them. Listening to cheesy power ballads can help too.

I'm putting my resolutions up here so that they're official and public.

By the end of 2013, I want to:

  • break bad habits and overcome my weaknesses to become a better and stronger person. 
  • be a more consistent person and finish what I started.
  • be able to say that I achieved something great.
  • work on my greater ideas.
  • write something that I'm really proud of.
  • be a more open and honest person.
  • be independent.
  • put the past behind me and look towards a better future.
There you go. 

Also, here's an idea I found on Tumblr recently and I think it's absolutely amazing. You make a 'memory jar' and write down all your memories throughout the year. You empty it on New Year's Eve. This is something I'm definitely going to try.


Happy New Year everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment